Hey From North Eastern Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey from Maryland. I am a beginner at brewing and thanks to this site found some supplies in my area. I brewed from a kit once about 10 years ago, and it was good in my opinion, but who really knows. Hopefully with the help of the knowledgeable people here I can make some real quality brew.

Thanks in advance for your quality advice and apologizes in advance for any stupid questions I might ask.

Just wanted to say hey from Maryland. I am a beginner at brewing and thanks to this site found some supplies in my area. I brewed from a kit once about 10 years ago, and it was good in my opinion, but who really knows. Hopefully with the help of the knowledgeable people here I can make some real quality brew.

Thanks in advance for your quality advice and apologizes in advance for any stupid questions I might ask.
Welcome to a great board. You'll get lots of good advice here and don't worry about stupid questions. We were all new at this at one time!

Welcome to the board! There is a small but potent MD Clan running around here!

Is there a Homebrew store over dere on da shore dere sport?

I'm assuming by Northeast he means Elkton/HdG? Or are you talkin one of the penninsula boys?

There's another Maryland thread where one of the guys posted about the Havre de Grace brewshop. There's another one called Thirsty Brewer in Baldwin if you're talking the Bel Air area.

I'm in Joppa, so welcome to the MD clan!

Im in the Rising Sun area Elkton/Hdg are close also, do you by chance know were you saw that Hdg shop info I am in need of some bottles of all things, most of the people I know drink domestic quantity beer so i cant use there bottles. Would really like to get some 22's.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. And I hope to meet some of the MD crowd, and learn some stuff from EVERYONE here.

Heh, you posted directly under it in the other thread, but here ya go:

Homebrew Cellar
815 Matthews Ave
Aberdeen, MD 21001
410-273-7774

It's a little below HDG, but hey - I was close.

lol I did see that but I was thinking right in Hdg, but like you said close enough.

I wish there was one in HdG, then I could walk there. But then again I'd probably spend too much $$. I'm gonna be ordering my first kit sometime this week, hope to start over the long weekend.

Back