Hey from Hillsboro, Oregon!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taunderwood

Reaction score
Hey All,

In terms of time I've been brewing for about two years, in terms of amount I'm a true beginner.

My wife gifted me a starter kit about 2 years ago but I've only been able to brew three batches. About 6 months (after 2 brews) after starting we moved from the Pacific Northwest to Southern California and after my first brew I determined I'd need a better set up to to successfully brew down there (when we moved I lost my office/workspace and didn't have the space or temp control to make brewing work down there). My only batch in So. Cal turned out really bad since it fermented really hot.

We recently moved back to Oregon and I'm looking to get back into it. Some of my equipment got damaged in the move so I'm looking to replace/upgrade some of it but I'm excited to be able to brew again!

Figured I'd try and get more involved in the community and have been on a couple of homebrewing forums looking for advice!

Looking forward to learning a lot more!

Cheers!

Cool, glad to hear you're back! Check out supplies and ingredients from Mainbrew out in Hillsboro. I buy all grain ingredients out there and luv it! They let you weigh and crush by your self so it truly is your beer start to finish. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff too!

Back