Hey from Beantown

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teambarber

Reaction score
Hey everyone, New brewer south of beantown. I've been drinking good beer for a long time. Decided it was time to brew my own. I'm soo hooked already. Is it just a noob thing or does everyone smell the gasses coming out of the airlock. I mean like sticking your nose over it and waiting for it to bubble. by the way, great information on here. talk to ya soon everybody. I've got some bubbles to sniff.

Welcome! Yes, we are all certified airlock sniffers... delicious smells come from there... you can't say that for many other dark spaces.

I'm from Boston too.

Welcome to HBT. Originally from Foxborough, and somehow wound up down south in VA, but my hearts still in Beantown!

I know this is the place for me when Joe C has a picture of Dr. Steve Brule for his avatar. thanx guys for the welcome.

Go back to Arsehole, Indiana where you came from. No-one from here calls Boston Beantown. You sound like a freakin' tard.

Aww WTH, I don't want to get called to OlllllllO's office again for another 'Counseling Session." I'll give you a mulligan. Wanna try again?

PTN

BTW, Welcome to HBT. We bite but it don't mean nuttin'. Of course, if you were from here I wouldn't need to explain that. But you clearly ain't. :D

Welcome,from Connecticut your neighbor down below.Lookin forward to November,goin on a beer tour 2 busses off to Highland brewery in Sturbridge for a tour and samples ,then up to Cambridge Brewery for another tour ,samples and lunch ,then over to Blue Hills Brewery in Canton Ma.for more samples and tour ,then last but not least over to British Beer Co in Walpole for all you eat Fish & Chips and Clam chowder and Sirlion strips with Boston Cream Pie And all you can drink Of different "Fullers" English beers. What a beer day HUH !
Any Way "GO SOX" and lookin forward to the "PATS"

Oh Ya mean the Beer Tour? My HomeBrew Shop sponsors it.It is where I took my homebrew class (hands on brewing) .

Back