Hey Cleveland area Brewers, looking for good supply shop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinglejohn

Reaction score
Title says it all. Im new to the game and looking for some supply shops, only one i know of are Rozi's in Lkaewood and JW dover in westlake.

I live in West Park and i often go to Leener's in Macedonia. Its a bit of a drive, maybe 25-30 min, but the people there are great! Very knowledgable and reasonably priced. Much better priced than JW, and Rozi's knows **** about brewing. Leener's grain mill is great, you get a nice crush and therefore good efficiency (i've only heard the opposite from JW). Also the guys at JW either a) dont know what they are talking about with beer brewing [mainly the old guys] or they can be complete ********. I've personally seen them SCREAM and yell at their customers when they have more than 3 people in there at once. They just want to make money, not help you with your hobby.
PM me if you have any questions or want to exchange brews for feedback!

The Brew Mentor in Mentor!
They have a great selection and very knowledgeable sales reps.
They even have Simcoe in stock!

There's Warehouse Beverage on Mayfield road (a couple miles west of 271) in South Euclid or Lyndhurst.

Although their selection is bigger than Rozi's, it still isn't that great, it's mostly LMEs, liquid extracts, and some pre-fab kits, along with equipment, but the guys have been nice whenever I went.

Don't know where you're at, but they or Rozi's are the closest for me, living in Old Brooklyn =(

Back