Help with Inkbird ITC-100V

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtwo

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm building a system using one of PJ's great diagrams. He uses SYL-2352, but since I already had an Inkbird ITC-100v on hand I thought I would go with that. The snag I have hit is wiring in the flash buzzer and switch. The image below shows the ITC-100, SYL-2352 and the portion of PJ's diagram I'm dealing with.

Ink_Bird.jpg

On the ITC 1 and 12 should be equivalent to 1 and 14 on the SYL, but I'm trying to verify that #11 on the ITC is equivalent to #13 on the SYL?

Any help much appreciated.

On the ITC 1 and 12 should be equivalent to 1 and 14 on the SYL, but I'm trying to verify that #11 on the ITC is equivalent to #13 on the SYL?

Any help much appreciated.

The Auber has two relays (NO) and the ITC has one relay with both NO and NC contacts. So PJ's design alarms on both AL1 and AL2 conditions.

For AL1:
ITC 11,12 = Auber 13,1

If you plan to use one alarm condition - that will work just fine (i.e. strike or mash reached set temp)

Thanks for your help. Your description clarified it for me almost immediately.

:mug:

Back