Help me understand my water

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krelja

Reaction score
So now I'm brewing 10 gallon AG batches and I'm trying to get every variable I can under control. As of right now I am just using a 10" filter housing that most people are using with a charcoal filter to help get out the chlorine. Here is the profile that is available online http://www.roxburywater.com/downloads/rw_CCR_2010.pdf Can anyone help me understand this better. It says that don't use chloramine just chlorine but the rest is jibberish to me. Also do I need to try to get a more detailed report from them or just take a sample and send it out? Thanks in advance I hope the link works

Nothing there you can use or alter. Go to Ward labs and get the W-6 test. It will have everything you need.

Sweet I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be in this water system so I may just wait until I'm in my new house. I figured it was worth a try the beer is coming out good so far but it can always get better and more consistant. Thanks for the link I'll have to scan deeper to figure the whole thing out

Back