Help me spend my tax refund!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea yea yea, im a youngin!! Go ahead I can take anything you lash out at me, prolly deserve it too :). Ive heard it before im sure.

Lets see my time line though
18-had a really good well paying job that for most would be a career and moved out of my parents house
20 bought a house
23 got married...........
Read As
18 - Got kicked out of my parents house
20 - Luckily I took there refrigerator box out of the garage
23 - Moved in with Crazy kathy and Sleep with her for fishsticks.

Data... congrats to you on keeping the secret this long. I was outed in a similar thread.

You are only as old as you want to be. Most older people are cooler than people my age anyway.

yea yea yea, im a youngin!! Go ahead I can take anything you lash out at me, prolly deserve it too :). Ive heard it before im sure.

Lets see my time line though
18-had a really good well paying job that for most would be a career and moved out of my parents house
20 bought a house
23 got married...........
yea I might only be 23 but ive done more by now then most people that are 30.

Ok, enough of me defending myself..... continue with the bashing :D

Yup, that was about my timeline as well..... That was a marriage ago. I wasn't old enough to tell the difference between love and lust. That plus the fact that she was una puta! After you wise up and start over a time or two, we will talk.

me =
19 - Moved away to college
23 - Graduated, obtained current job
24 - bought house
25 - Got Married
26 - Currently waiting on my son to turn 6 months old in a week

Data... congrats to you on keeping the secret this long. I was outed in a similar thread.

You are only as old as you want to be. Most older people are cooler than people my age anyway.

I think I vaguley remember that now and just thought to myself that I need to stay the hell outta that!

18 Graduated high school
22 Graduated college
22 Worked for a year making $7/hr and working overnight shifts because there was no market for computer work
23 Ditched the *****
23 Moved to New Mexico
23 Started my career
23 Met my now-wife
25 Moved to Tennessee
26 Started brewin'
27 Got married

Still no house.

True on both counts. :D

What I wouldn't give to get you guys on a basketball court. I'd run circles around you, show you how the old guys do it.:p

I gaurantee you would. I am so out of shape it isnt even funny. I used to play soccer, basketball, and paintball ALL the time. But then I got a desk job and now cant sprint 100 feet without wanting to pass out.

Anyone tells you an Ivy League education is worth the investment, what they don't tell you is that it's a looooooooooooooooooooong time until payoff. Frackin' student loans...

True on both counts. :D

What I wouldn't give to get you guys on a basketball court. I'd run circles around you, show you how the old guys do it.:p

Yeah, I'm out of shape as well. And my coordination is appalling. I turned my dad's dart board wall into swiss cheese. I'm sure I could kick your ass at SSB Brawl, however.

18 Graduated high school
22 Graduated college
22 Worked for a year making $7/hr and working overnight shifts because there was no market for computer work
23 Ditched the *****
23 Moved to New Mexico
23 Started my career
23 Met my now-wife
25 Moved to Tennessee
26 Started brewin'
27 Got married

Still no house.

Oh I forgot to put dropped out of college after someone that lived on my floor tried to kill me.

Ooh, can I play?
17 -- away to college
21 -- graduated (supposedly)
22 -- moved to North Carolina, sans job
22 -- started working in hotel management (what I did in HS); soon hooked up with a newspaper
23 -- got married the first time
23 -- sports editor at said paper
24 -- different paper, covering Duke and UNC, football and hoops
25 -- first of eight Final Four trips
29 -- moved to CT, separated from wife
29 -- divorced, yeah
30 -- remarried
32 -- bought house
33 -- first kid
36 -- second kid

Yeah, I'm out of shape as well. And my coordination is appalling. I turned my dad's dart board wall into swiss cheese. I'm sure I could kick your ass at SSB Brawl, however.
OK, one for you. But while you're spraining your thumbs and getting fat and your arteries are hardening, I'll be a 40-year-old, six-foot, 155 pound stud.:D

If MASH ever invites me back (I borrowed propane, forgot to pay them back, and made a mess of aekdbbop's garage by accidentally boiling over (boil-overing??) 6 gallons of wort in a full-size keggle, also borrowed :() I might actually be willing to spring for a propane setup.

Lol.. this cracks me up... DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT...

my .02

Get a immersion chiller.. i think i have the sink attachment you can have for free...

get a turkey fryer.. use the pot now for a full boil on the stove.. then later you can use the burner outside when you get a house..

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cue the jokes about brownie bites playing with his Wii.

Wow and your calling me a kid when you challenge someone who is almost eligable for AARP to a video game!!!! :D

I just broke into a sweat when Data mentioned running... :D

I am getting back in shape though. The sedentary lifestyle does not agree with me.

I just quit smoking so that is the first step for me.

Eh, I'm 5'10" and roughly 140lbs and I don't have to work at it.

Back pain and shortness of breath upon exertion, those, those I need to work at.

Dude, it's a fighting game with all the classic NES characters. It's a total throwback to NES fans. I've been playing SSB since the N64 edition.

Yea, I know what it is im just not a fanboy and didnt know the abreviations you used. I have heard it is pretty good. I used to have the one for the N64 years ago.

I played that game non-stop. Of course, I was a senior in college at the time.

I was 7. Which would mean Data was apparently 3 and just learning to use the big boy toilet. He probably cut his teeth on A Link To The Past and Super Mario World.

OK, one for you. But while you're spraining your thumbs and getting fat and your arteries are hardening, I'll be a 40-year-old, six-foot, 155 pound stud.:D

Well, I am 6'5-1/2" and 250lbs. I am in pretty decent shape too. Why, just last week I had to run to the bathroom twice (had the squirts) and I didn't get too winded... Yup, them young 'uns better look out!

Well, I am 6'5-1/2" and 250lbs. I am in pretty decent shape too. Why, just last week I had to run to the bathroom twice (had the squirts) and I didn't get too winded... Yup, them young 'uns better look out!

I may be young but I learned a while ago that the last thing you want to do is actually run when you have the squirts.

I was 7. Which would mean Data was apparently 3 and just learning to use the big boy toilet. He probably cut his teeth on A Link To The Past and Super Mario World.

So the NES was what your parents bribed you with to get you to stop using a pacifier?
In this battle of wits, unanimous decision goes to Brownie.

So the NES was what your parents bribed you with to get you to stop using a pacifier?

My brother and I just kind of begged our mom until she got it for us just to shut us up. In our defense, we were only 7 and 5 and she did NOT drink beer back then.

Back