Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fa1321tx

Reaction score
Just found this section. I am buzzed and it seems like a good time to do the intro so here we go. I am 32 and been brewing on/off since I was around 16 my first brew was Austaillian stout and there was an ass load of sediment in the bottom it tasted like motor oil but hey I was 16 it didnt last! I have always loved to drink beer so it seemed like a good plan to brew it. I have really got into reading more learning more with hopes of drinking more this year. I have a really close freind that I have turned into a beer judge or seems that way I always expect him to pick my brews apart! So this year I am reading my ass off and I am going to trip him out with some dope ass brews!! The pale ale in my keg is really good and this weekend I am doing the Caramel Cream ale and I got a fridge with a ext stat to ferment so its going to be on!

Back