Hello!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calibear

Reaction score
Hi from Kansas City! I joined in on the homebrew phenomenon two weeks ago when my boyfriend bought me a brew kit for my birthday. I've been researching for a few months, though. I currently have an Amber Ale in secondary and an Oktoberfest that I'm fermenting as an ale in my primary. I made a few mistakes with my Amber Ale that I hopefully corrected with my Oktoberfest.

I recently went on a private brewery tour at Boulevard and it was really exciting. I want to make a career out of brewing. I have my degree in Microbiology and I'm currently working in the Quality Control field. I'm hoping that my job and my homebrewing gets me the experience I need to join the brewing world (and get paid for it). Bringing together passion and career is one of the best things anyone can do for themselves and I think I've found my calling!

Any thoughts and/or suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Back