Hello, Unoriginal New User here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBrew09

Reaction score
Hello all,

I decided the register for the forums since i have been trolling for a couple weeks now. I decided I wanted to try homebrew and bought a Mr. Beer kit. I brewed 1 batch with it and wanted a little something more, so I went and got a 5 gallon kit that was a little more involved and i am loving it. I can't wait to tasted the fruit of my labors. Thanks for all the great advice i have seen here on this site. :tank:

Hello all,

I decided the register for the forums since i have been trolling for a couple weeks now. I decided I wanted to try homebrew and bought a Mr. Beer kit. I brewed 1 batch with it and wanted a little something more, so I went and got a 5 gallon kit that was a little more involved and i am loving it. I can't wait to tasted the fruit of my labors. Thanks for all the great advice i have seen here on this site. :tank:

Nah, what you have been doing is lurking! If you had been trolling here you would be able to poop from a new orifice by now. ;)

Welcome to your new obsession, and may she treat you kindly :)

Welcome fellow Marylander! I hope your first batch goes well, and congrats on moving quickly to the 5 gallon setup. Which homebrew shop are you using?

Welcome fellow Marylander! I hope your first batch goes well, and congrats on moving quickly to the 5 gallon setup. Which homebrew shop are you using?

I've been using The Flying Barrel, it seems to be the closest one to my house in Germantown. Do you know of anyplace else?

I would say that's your best bet. There are two that I go to, Maryland Homebrew in Columbia and Annapolis Homebrew (in Severna Park). Both of those are quite a distance from you, and from what I've heard, the Flying Barrel is a good store. I believe there are also a couple in Nova, but those are probably further as well.

Back