Hello from WY, but moving to WA soon.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LocalCrew

Reaction score
Hey guys
I am living in WY but will be moving to WA at the end of the summer. I am go to refresh myself on algebra and chemistry and then will be taking the ABG online course. Has online taking it or know nobody that has? I am really looking forward to it. This forum looks cool, it will be good talking with everyone!

Bellingham! You're going to come to love Boundary Bay Brewing. Ed Bennett is a friend of the family and a great guy. Great beer and very good food, you'll frequent there constantly.

Welcome to the board. Early welcome to Bellingham! Give me a shout when you get here. I agree with Rook on Boundary Bay. You also have to check out Chuckanut Brewery. Both Brewmeisters are brilliant! One piece of advise - try to get here before the end of summer if you can.

Welcome to the board. Early welcome to Bellingham! Give me a shout when you get here. I agree with Rook on Boundary Bay. You also have to check out Chuckanut Brewery. Both Brewmeisters are brilliant! One piece of advise - try to get here before the end of summer if you can.

hey man
very cool to meet someone already there. why do say get there before the end of the summer? i really cant wait to get there, patience is not one of my virtues. i will be there in august, i have to finish a project here. i will be in touch. can i private message you? later dude
mike

Summertime in B'ham is incredible. Great weather before the rainy season hits. Best time of year to be outside and enjoy the beauty of the area. By the way, Boundary Bay is the shizzle.

Ted

Summertime in B'ham is incredible. Great weather before the rainy season hits. Best time of year to be outside and enjoy the beauty of the area. By the way, Boundary Bay is the shizzle.

Ted

ill buy you a beer when i get there! your from bellingham too! ill need some advice in the coming months.

hey man
very cool to meet someone already there. why do say get there before the end of the summer? i really cant wait to get there, patience is not one of my virtues. i will be there in august, i have to finish a project here. i will be in touch. can i private message you? later dude
mike

Too many things to do in the summer to miss out on them. Winter too, if you are into winter sports, etc. National Geographic just rated us in the top 10 (think we made #6 or 7) Adventure cities.

August will still be a great time to get here. You still even may catch the end of blueberry and blackberry season (if you like berries).

Yes you can PM me.
Maybe we (you, me, teddypower and anyone else from here) c can meet up for a beer and check a couple places out.

TeddyPower - where at in B'Ham are you? I'm in Sudden Valley.

i actually lived in bellingham for a couple months last year. had to move away, long story, but i will be making my comeback. i worked at chuckanut brewery as a cook. i cant wait for beer in bellingham!!!

Back