Hello from Western, KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 337723

Reaction score
Just joined Homebrew Talk. 2023 will be my 9th year of home brewing. I have been brewing on an Anvil 10.5 for a year now. Before that used BIAB in a Blichmann G1 10 gallon kettle. I have the following beers in my kezzer now: Belgian Quad, Helles, American IPA. I currently have a Dunkles Bock fermenting now. Cheers!

Welcome to HBT. You found an excellent place to hang out with fellow nerds. Cheers to that. I see you're making lagers. What's your favorite lager yeast?

Welcome to HBT. You found an excellent place to hang out with fellow nerds. Cheers to that. I see you're making lagers. What's your favorite lager yeast?
I mostly use dry yeast now because I don't have a hombrew store nearby. I have been using Diamond Lager recently to make my last 3 Helles brews. I am tweaking my Helles recipe grain bill as I've brewed 3 different brews with Diamond Lager. Going to take a break from Helles and brew a Amber Kellerbier for my next lager. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back