Hello from the waiting room to Hell!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zorin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello from Wichita Falls Texas, the waiting room to Hell...the reason I say this is because it's so hot here my tires are melting on my car!!! On to the introductions...I haven't brewed beer in about 15 years and started up again last month with all extracts...I forgot how much I missed it. I currently have an IPA bottled that I dry hopped with Citra and will be checking on it tomorrow after it chills a bit. I will also be starting both a Hefeweizen and Porter tomorrow as well. I plan to go all grain hopefully by the end of the year, but I want to make sure I have all the right equipment to do it right the first time. In the short time I've been on this forum I realize there are a lot of quality people and information, which is truely incredible, and I hope I'm able to contribute as much as I learn.:rockin:

Thanks,
Matt

Greetings Matt and welcome (back). I spent some time in The Waiting Room to Hell back in the mid-80's in USAF Tech School. Loved it there so much I've never been back. But, I digress. Again, welcome to HBT.

Back