Hello from the Tundra

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemmylou

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Another brewer from Wisconsin joining in. Looking forward to the discussions and learning some things to improve my brewing techniques.

:tank:

Welcome to the forum, lemmylou. This is a great place, and an especially great place to learn about brewing.

Thanks for the reply and good to be on board. Pretty happy I received a medal in my second competition, though the competition was not that stiff in my category. Anyways a confidence builder seeing how my first competition I entered in this summer I placed second to last out of 20+ entries. Was a bit "non-standard" as there was only one category and 95% of the beers were based on a Premier Light hopped malt extract with tweaks of potatoes, raisins, salt, etc... Best beer there was a stout that placed in the middle of the pack. Of course it's Busch Light country and anything that tastes closest wins!

Back