Hello from the Silicon Prairie !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLittleDuke

Reaction score
"Long time listener, first time caller!"

Don't let the low post count fool you -- been a member here since 2010 and have appreciated the sagely advice. I'm a prolific poster in other fields (cryptocurrencies, securities laws to name a few)

I have been a homebrewer since 1992 when my then fiancee bought me an extract kit and some plastic buckets from a local home brew store. Short store is I stuck with the brewing and girl? She moved on - lol

I "graduated" to all grain around 2006 and have worked up to a 10 GAL stainless and pump grade nano-brewery.

One of my personal mantras is "always get someone else to pay for your hobbies!" -- those NASCAR guys aren't buying their own gas, know what I mean??

These days I'm combining a passion for brewing and finance by evangelizing "investment crowdfunding" -- it's not kickstarter -- with IC you're able to raise money from the public by selling stock, debt, convertible notes etc. I helped Rustech brewing in Monticello MN open up their brewery just last month and I'm currently helping Kulturwerks in Roseville MN do the same.

Cheers everyone!

@TheLittleDuke

Here's my "trophy shot" from last year:

LDB_SixBatches.jpg

Latest posts

Back