Hello from the Quakertown PA area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogogee

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been homebrewing for about 4 years now. Three years in Daytona Beach FL and 1 in Quakertown PA. I use a 50 qt. SS brew pot and a LP burner to do mostly extract brews. I really would like to get into all grain brewing, i am currently working on a 10 gallon Insulated mash tun. The reason i came to this board was to seek ideas and help on the transition from extract to all grain. I look forward to being part of this home brew community. Oh yeah sorry if there are any spelling errors i am sending this message from my phone.

Bethlehem brewer checking in and sending good vibe:fro:, Welcome, check out Keystone Homebrew Supply, Montgomeryville or Bethlehem, loads of great stuff and good people

I have noticed a lot of brewers from NJ and Eastern PA on here. I have been to Keystone Homebrew many times and i also would recommend them to anyone. Know of any other good stores in the area?

Daytona to Quakertown. That's quite a culture shift!

There are other stores in the area and a few people I know will drive right past them on their way to Keystone..course with gas prices climbing, that might not be the case these days.
Just looking to see if the grass is greener or need something that Keystone doesn't offer?

Latest posts

Back