Hello from the FL Gulf Coast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GulfCoastGirl

Reaction score
Hey y'all, another noob checking in to say hello. I live in NW Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.... just me and the dog.

I love beer, always have. It's always been my drink of choice. I tend to like the Hefeweizens and Belgian Witbiers the best..... but truth be told, I'll drink just about any beer :drunk:

I've been wanting to try brewing beer for quite some time now, and like many of the others here, I have my first batch of beer fermenting in the plastic Mr. Beer keg :eek:

Even though I haven't even finished my first batch of Mr. Beer.... I've already ordered a full brew kit from Midwest Supplies and currently have my nose pressed against the window waiting for the Fed Ex guy.

I joined this forum because most of my google searches ended up at a thread from this forum so it seems like there's a ton of information here for an absolute beginner like me.

Not sure how many female brewers there are here.... but I'm sure there are at least a handful.... and now one more :D

Anyhoo.... I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all you seasoned home brewers out there :mug:

Welcome aboard! Emerald Coast is beautiful. I am from a little further south by Clearwater. USAF got me to Texas and well, here I am. This is a very addicting hobby (maybe even an illness) but I love it! :mug:

Back