hello from the cornhusker state!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sneakypete

Reaction score
I started homebrewing March of this year, and have made a few types of beer since then. I'm still pretty new in this so I apolagize ahead of time for any rediculous questions I may ask.

I'm looking forward to talk beer with you all!

Don't feel bad about dumb questions. A quick peek into my posting history and you'll see that I'm full of questions, some of them pretty naive. And I always manage to get plenty of helpful answers.

Welcome!:rockin:

I'm from North Platte, so kind of in the middle of nowhere, or in the middle of everywhere, depending on how you look at it. I'm pretty new to North Platte, but I haven't seen anything around for homebrewers, I've had to get most of my stuff online. I don't know if Kearny would have anything or not?

Heh, North Platte is my hometown.
I don't know if Kearney has much to offer. Lincoln and Omaha both have a brew shop though. Lincoln is only about 3 hours 10 minutes east and Kirk's is open 10-6 on Saturdays.
He also ships.
http://www.kirksbrew.com/

Back