Hello from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springmom

Reaction score
Just found this when researching something on the net. I'm glad I did! I'm fixing to start my first wine soon so I'm glad to have folks to ask questions.

I'm in Spring, hence the name. Married, 4 grown and gone kids, one 15 month old grandson. Slave to one Irish terrier and 2 Boston terriers. Love wine, can't wait to make my own.

Welcome... finding this site was the best thing you could have done to help out your new hobby. Where is spring? I was stationed in san angelo for a couple years and will actually be back in san anton in a few weeks for work

Spring is north of Houston, but still in Harris County. We actually live in unincorporated Harris County but have a Spring mailing/tax address.

I just from Spring back home to Stephenville.. I miss going into Brew It Yourself and hanging out with Ray! Welcome to the board!

Ray is a treasure! I went there to get my startup kit and he could not have been nicer or more helpful. I look forward to going back this weekend for a few extras. Seriously have the bug and am so looking forward to opening my first homemade bottle!

welcome. i just drove through spring yesterday going from houston back to dfw. i can help you on wine some, but yooper will be your best resource on that

I'll check around. Brew it Yourself may have some but an excuse to go exploring one of the Asian stores is good too.

Back