Hello from Southern Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMIB

Reaction score
First off - What a great forum! :mug:

In my real job, I travel all over the world, and I make it a point to consume locally/regionally brewed beer. I've drank beer on Chech street corners, beer "hauses" in Germany...hell, I've even drank decent Ethiopian beer in a hotel that only turned its electricity on in the evening in southern Ethiopia. I love Alaskan brews (Alaskan Brewing Company and Silver Gulch), am fond of several Colorado breweries (Ft. Collins is very nice, and Phantom Canyon in Colorado Springs rocks!), and thoroughly enjoy the folks at Dog Fish Head in Delaware. The Portsmouth (NH) Brewing Company has perhaps my all time favorite Cream Stout.....:cross:

I love the taste of taste.....and there is so much flavor out there (and more to be discovered). I may be considered somewhat of a hop-head as well.:rockin:

Been brewing for about a year, with aspirations to perhaps start a microbrew here in Southern Maryland in a few years (my post-retirement gig!). While relatively new to all this, I've quickly graduated to all grain, and am starting to think about my own recipes - what's the worse that can happen, it's still beer to drink!:tank:

The site is clearly a vast font of never-ending information and innovation, so I'm looking forward to data-mine this site for lots of great intel.

SMIB

Latest posts

Back