Hello from Seattle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunnerJeff

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been reading through the forum for a month or so. It's amazing how much information is out there, and how helpful everyone is! I have my first batch in primary, an Amber from a recipe from the LHBS. I'm sure I made a 100 mistakes, but what I've tasted after taking gravity readings, it's not bad! Not the color I would have expected, but at least it's not something that I want to pour out. I'll be bottling it tomorrow, and then brewing some kind of Christmas Ale.

Looking forward to learning with all of you!

jeff

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading through the forum for a month or so. It's amazing how much information is out there, and how helpful everyone is! I have my first batch in primary, an Amber from a recipe from the LHBS. I'm sure I made a 100 mistakes, but what I've tasted after taking gravity readings, it's not bad! Not the color I would have expected, but at least it's not something that I want to pour out. I'll be bottling it tomorrow, and then brewing some kind of Christmas Ale.

Looking forward to learning with all of you!

jeff

Welcome Jeff, another Seattle brewer here. Actually in south Seattle area, but welcome! If you ever need any tips, or a brewing partner, let me know!

Back