Hello from Salt Lake City, Utah!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayFrae

Homebrew Enthusiast
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am just barely getting into homebrewing and I am starting my first batch tomorrow. I have been reading all the tutorials and stickies I can get my hands on. I love all beer but currently my favorite style is IPA. I live in Salt Lake City and we have some weird laws governing our alcohol like kegs being illegal to purchase full and also it is illegal to transport any alcohol across state lines! How ridiculous right? I want to eventually get into kegging and get some homebrew on tap! My favorite local microbrew right now is Squatters Hop Rising double IPA. Since it is 9% ABV it is illegal for them to sell it on tap, even at the brewpub! Anyways, I am hoping to learn to brew some big, mean beers with you all!

Happy Brewing! :mug:

Welcome! Im a utah brewer as well. From the ogden area. Ive found that this site has answers to all the questions I have ever thought of asking and then some. So take a browse and ask questions when you have some. Remember, to satisfy the beer gods, you must drink beer while making beer. Soon you will have good homebrews to sacrifice to the gods.

Cheers!

Haha awesome! I have been enjoying all the info on the site so far! Its nice to see a fellow Utahn on here! I will be sure to make plenty of sacrifices! Thanks for the tip ;)

Haha awesome! I have been enjoying all the info on the site so far! Its nice to see a fellow Utahn on here! I will be sure to make plenty of sacrifices! Thanks for the tip ;)

Honorary Utahn here. Welcome.

Hello from Copperton.

I had a Hop Rising two days ago when I was down in St. George. It was the first IIPA I really liked.

Welcome! I'm a part time utard. Spend my summers in bustling Monticello, UT, winters in AZ. Give me a buzz if you find your self in the SE part of the state this summer.

Nice! I have family that lives in Monticello! I go down there at least once every year in September for the muzzleloader deer hunt and sometimes for the 24th of July parade.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Home Brew mobile app

Back