Hello from Sacramento

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CezarJozay

Reaction score
A newbie to the subject of home brewing. At this point I can only say I'm a future home brewer. I hope to buy my first setup at the end of this month and make my first batch in time for Christmas!
I've had my eye on this puppy
Starter Kit
Plus a burner that I'll pick up from amazon, an extra fermenting bucket, and a mix of 12oz and 22oz bottles.
Please let me know if you guys think I'll be missing anything. I want to thank you guys already, because before I actually joined the forum I read a lot of the posts and I've already learned so much. You all have inspired me! :mug:

Welcome. I don't see an airlock on the list - minor but important item.

I think one comes with the Fermonster in the kit. Thank you though because you just reminded me I'll need one for the second fermenting bucket I want to purchase. :)

Welcome Cezar. Im not too far away in Roseville. My one piece of advice is to spend a little more and get a Corney keg setup. I went through about six brews with bottles and you just get fed up with it. Going keg was the best decision I made.

Welcome Cezar. Im not too far away in Roseville. My one piece of advice is to spend a little more and get a Corney keg setup. I went through about six brews with bottles and you just get fed up with it. Going keg was the best decision I made.

Thanks! That's awesome we're basically neighbors. Yeah I definitely think I'll make the upgrade, just not financially an option yet. I'm thinking tax return money haha. Thanks for the advice!

Back