Hello from Rolla, MO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerrg

Reaction score
Hey folks. new to this forum and to brewing. Got interested when I was in tulsa from a buddy at work. going to have my first go at it tonight with some hard cider. I posted what I'm going to do and the ingredients on the cider forum. Hope to make lots of different tasty beverages. Thanks!

peace
-gw

Greetings, GW! I just drove through Rolla this weekend on my way back from Table Rock Lake.

I know there is someone from Rolla who makes the drive to St. Louis to attend the STLBrews club monthly meetings. We actually have one tomorrow night (Thurs 9/6) in our new meeting location just a block or two off I-44. Check the club website for details: http://www.stlbrews.org

I hope your cider brewing goes well tonight. I had some apfelwein this weekend which I made back in April. It's really starting to come around and turn into a delicious beverage!

Thanks! and I've read about the St. Louis Brews before. I'll have to find out who goes to the meetings and see if I could make one or two. Sorry you had to drive through Rolla though. It kinda gives you that "hmm... I wouldn't mind dying right now" kinda feeling (just kidding). Anyways, thanks and hope to make it to a brews meeting sometime.

peace
-gw

Back