Hello from Ossining, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OddBrew

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here for the past few months now and firstly want to say thank you to all the members who openly share their knowledge and experience on this forum.

A few months back now I brewed an extract kit for the first time in over 5 years. I had done a 1/2 dozen or so extract batches back before this. There were a few hiccups on that first brew back and so I came to the internet for answers, stumbled upon homebrewtalk, and have been here since. Now I've moved to BIAB all grain and am set to brew my 4th all grain batch tonight; an APA.

I wanted to introduce myself now to try to connect more with the community here and potentially connect with other local home brewers in my area.

See you all around the forums! :mug:

Welcome to the club.

Dry hop that APA and you'll be happy you did. Cascade!!!

Thanks everyone! About 30 mins into my boil. All running smooth so far.

@normoster - Dry hopping is in the plan. Cascade and centennial.

@Chris - Yes! All my ingredients came from the Somers LHBS.

Cheers!

Welcome from Albany! I grew up across the river from you in Orange County. I don't know how far you are from the Hudson Valley Homebrew Club but those guys are great. I've gone down there to judge a competition or two and they always represent at the Knickerbocker Battle of the Brews.

Anyway, happy brewing, brother!

Latest posts

Back