Hello from Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinness

Reaction score
Just joined - I'm from Grey county, about 2h NW of Toronto.

I homebrewed some years ago, while in university and for a while after, mostly extracts, occasionally tweaking things a bit. I stopped, couldn't say why, but something made me go buy a starter kit and try it again. Took me exactly one batch of Cooper's Draught to remind me how much better even the most basic homebrew is better than the generic beer store stuff!

If I was to guess what prompted the renewed interest, it's a gf that likes browsing through the liquor store with me looking for something different and tasty, which reminded me how the 'roll your own' can give you a great variety. :mug:

This forum looks to be a great resource, looking forward to reading other's experiences and methods! First two things to get rolling: a kegging setup

Now, can anyone tell me why my sig doesn't show up?

edit: lol - there's the sig! I guess it only shows up on new posts...

Hey I m from Ontario as well. Having a devil of a time finding anything homebrew here. Its a real pain. Are you just a kit brewer? I am just getting started with my first extract brew.

Did you make it up to OS this year Bradsul?

I haven't really started looking Pundy, as I said, just getting back into it, so a couple of extract kits to start me off and (try) to get the pipeline filled. I'll be looking for more extravagant supplies soon enough I figure though!

Back