Hello from Northern Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterVT

Reaction score
I figured I'd say hey before I started taking advantage of the great wealth of knowledge here. I'm a born-again-brewer; used to do it before I got married. Now my wife is kind enough to let me get back into it to include setting up a Keezer to take the hassle out of bottling.

My first batch is a Red Ale (two weeks to go!), next an IPA, then a Rogue Dead Guy Ale clone. I am officially re-obsessed (if not possessed). All I can think about is getting beer in kegs ASAP. Looking forward to getting smart on beer.

Patrick

I'm in Aldie, just west of Chantilly in Loudoun County. About 45 minutes outside of DC. I try and stay away from the 95 corridor. :)

How on earth do you get to DC in 45 minutes?

:D

Share your secrets man.

Seriously, welcome from Bull Run Mountain

Can you tell I don't commute regularly to DC? Believe it or not it is possible, on a Sunday morning at 6am.

Ha! thankfully I don't often have to drive to DC either.

I usually work from home, but sometimes I have to work at the client site.

Welcome from "next door", over in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia (Martinsburg). When I have to drive to our corporate office in Fairfax I always take 50 rather than deal with 7... OK, so I prefer the scenic route. So I go right through Aldie every few months. Nice Mill.

Back