Hello from Northern Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelScime

Reaction score
Hello all

My name is Michael and I currently attend a college in cottage country for fish and wildlife conservation. I don't really know how to do an introduction on these forums or what to discuss so I guess il talk about my relation **** with BEER.

So since I was about fourteen I became interested in home brew but obviously my parents were not too keen on me starting to brew at that age(can't blame them) but I knew then I like beer.

When I was sixteen I attended an open house at niagara college for their brew mastery program and then considered becoming a brew master(don't have the credential though)

After first year college I have been sort of familiarized with some beers that I know I like and some I know I wasn't a fan of. Because of the price of beer in Ontario I hesitated to experiment too much but I know I like bud light, rickards red, pabst blue ribbon(god knows why I like it :p) and some of the other cheaper stuff or novel stuff like pumpkin ale.

So now I have decided to start brewing, if you wouldn't mind helping me out il be in the beginners section asking about kits and start up

Thanks guys, have an excellent day!

Welcome to the craft. Say, "Goodbye," to Bud Light. Time to make some tasty brew.

:p Thanks, it was what was on sale all the time, I figure when I'm making beer for 60 cents+capital it will be nice!

Back