Hello From NorCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandman2527

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm new to posting but I have lurked on here awhile. This site has been a big help for me getting started. I have done a couple 5 gal extract brews so far. I hope to do more and maybe start getting into all grain.

Welcome. I lived in Eureka for about a year. You guys have a great home-brew shop and I spent a lot of time at the Local. Love that place.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been here in Eureka for only a few months now. Came from the Central Valley. Definitely love the cooler weather. Not used to all the rain! Guess some parts of CA still get rain! I haven't had a chance to check out the local home brew shop yet. Glad to hear it's a great shop.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been here in Eureka for only a few months now. Came from the Central Valley. Definitely love the cooler weather. Not used to all the rain! Guess some parts of CA still get rain! I haven't had a chance to check out the local home brew shop yet. Glad to hear it's a great shop.

Welcome from just over the hill. If you get in the Brew shop tell Jammie (the owner) Jay at the brew store in Redding says hey hey hey! Jammie is a great dude! You will like his shop..

Cheers
Jay

He Sandman, welcome!!! I used to live in the Shasta/Trinity counties area as a child and young man. Spent a good portion of those summers in the Eureka/Arcata area. This is a great place to learn about homebrew so jump in and brew!

Back