Hello from NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimboo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

my name is Jimmy, and I love beer and pickles.

I've been lurking here a while, and felt that I needed to join.

Also, I have a problem with a part that I am missing. I am not sure what it is called. It is the rubber piece that goes into the regulator hose to that the air can only flow one way. Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to the forums...What exit do you live off of?...That little rubber piece...are you talking for kegging/CO2 system?

Thanks for the fast reply!

I grew up in Spotswood, so i was off of exit 9, but I just got my own place in Manville, exit 12 off 287.

The rubber piece is for where the hose connects to the sankey from the regulator(i think... i woke up and my dog was chewing on it this morning, so I'm not positive as to were it goes)

Are you talking about part number 1 - if so, that is called a "Check Ball Retainer".

2.gif

my name is Jimmy, and I love beer and pickles.

I've been lurking here a while

Ok, this may be one of the strangest introductions I've heard in awhile but what the hell, you're from NJ right?:) Welcome to the forum and good luck identifying that part from the diagrams. Without clarification and knowing nothing about SCUBA setups, I thought you were talking about the rubbber mouthpiece, and I was wondering how it fit into the beer equation, unless you rigged something up to drink our favorite beverages without using your hands!

Latest posts

Back