Hello from NC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCB

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been nosing around the forums for a couple of months now and finally decided to join. Though this just recently became a real hobby my wife bought me the Brooklyn Brew Shop's 1 gal beer making kit for valentines day last year. She apparently had no clue what that would/could lead to. :tank: After not brewing for a while (over a year) I discovered an awesome LHBS right down the street in Charlotte and decided to try my hand at an APA which I called muddy water because of what it looked like (it tasted great though)...and then a Saison which I called Peu a Peu(little by little) after the old french proverb and my great great great great great French grandfather engraved it on the chimney of his house in 1760...now I'm looking at expanding to a 5 gallon brewery to make a larger batch of the APA and possibly a chocolate pumpkin porter.

As for my brewery it's name is "Tranter's Creek Brewing Co." Right now I have a turkey cooker with a banjo burning, a 16 quart pot, a 30 quart pot, and a 1 gallong glass carboy. In the very near future I will have a 10 gallon igloo beverage cooler and a couple of bucket fermenters (I've heard that the grocery store bakery has some for just the right price).

Welcome TCB from Oregon. Sounds like your off to a good start. Sounds like your due for a carboy upgrade to match your pots.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Welcome to the forum! I'm guessing you ran across Alt. Beverage in south Charlotte. I get my supplies from their Mooresville location, good people. Best of luck scaling up

Welcome TCB from Oregon. Sounds like your off to a good start. Sounds like your due for a carboy upgrade to match your pots.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Thanks! I do need to upgrade the carboy, probably with a bucket or two though. We shall see.

Welcome to the forum! I'm guessing you ran across Alt. Beverage in south Charlotte. I get my supplies from their Mooresville location, good people. Best of luck scaling up

Thanks! That's the place, good people and very knowledgeable.

Welcome from SE Tennessee. Not too far from ya. I just got back into brewing myself. MarysRidgeBrewing here.

Back