Hello From Minnesota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alfalfa_Male

Reaction score
An Introduction. My last brew was 18 years ago (extract). A mess of little kids put the hobby on hold. But now son #1 turned 21 in November, got a Northern Brewer gift card for Xmas and is psyched to start brewing. Almost as psyched as I am.
Some of my gear survived and I've been real lucky finding the missing items on Craigslist.
Just need a few more things and we should be ready to start brewing after he graduates college and moves back to Minnesota from Chicago in June.
Sure to have questions. Sure you all will have the answers.
-mark-

Welcome! Or, welcome back, as the case may be.

I have my own "mess of little kids" - I'm a father of five - but I wouldn't trade it for anything. My two little boys (ages four and two) enjoy helping me with the beer making, which is fun.

That being said, it must be very cool to get the chance to brew with a son who's old enough to enjoy the process with you!

Welcome! Or, welcome back, as the case may be.

I have my own "mess of little kids" - I'm a father of five - but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Thanks. Really looking forward to some quality time with the boy, sorry...I meant young man..... after his being away for so long.
A bit of advice if I may. Start saving for college NOW!!!

Latest posts

Back