Hello from Mexico City

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctvLS

Reaction score
Just dropping by to say Hello to all the homebrewers out there, i've been lurking the forums for answers to my brewing problems for a couple of months now and i decided that its time i get an account here.

I brew a lot of Wheat bear (there is always some wheat bear available at my home) and i've been experimenting with Belgian Ales this summer (MOAR heat for my easters) later this year im planning on doing my first Stouts, any recomendations?

I guess it depends on your brewing method. Are you brewing extract, partial mash or all grain? There are lots of recipes for stouts on the forum A little bit of dark grains go a long way.

All grain, i brewed my first batches with a partial mash but i enjoy doing everything from scratch ( besides its cheaper ) :D

Hola cvtLS, welcome to HBT!

Is there a homebrew store in CdM? I have a buddy in Condesa who wants to get started.

Not really, there are a couple of supplyers but not a physical store per se. I buy from
Fermentando.com and Hazchela.com, they both have very similar prices but Fermentando has a bigger variety of hops and malts. There are other online stores Homebrewingmexico.com, and cervezacasera.com but i havent dealt with them and their prices seem higher :S. The big problem for me was finding glass carboys

Back