Hello from Metro Atlanta, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevincad

Reaction score
Hello all, I live in Snellville, GA which is a suburb of Atlanta. I currently do extract and partial grain brewing, getting things set up to take that huge plunge to all grain! If there are any others from my area, give me a shout!

Welcome to the boards. You will find all the knowledge you need to make the AG leap right here

Hello from Marietta/Cartersville!! Welcome to the forums, I learned everything I needed to know to go AG from the forums. Its really not as hard as you think it is.. I promise.

Hello from ITP (inside the perimeter)!! Welcome to the boards. When you get into all grain, you won't ever want to stop brewing:D

Hello from Marietta/Cartersville!! Welcome to the forums, I learned everything I needed to know to go AG from the forums. Its really not as hard as you think it is.. I promise.

That's what I've heard, but never having done it, it sure seems overwhelming at times!

Back