Hello from Mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach7

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined.

I was an avid home brewer in the 90's. I brewed ales and stouts, but I never made it past the basic home brew. Always used Malt extracts and prepared hops. My favorite was/is a red scottish ale.

I've decided to give it another go. I dug out my brewing stuff from the cellar, and cleaned it up. My first batch in 10 years is in the fermentor!

Mark

I was in a similar boat when I joined here. Thanks to the amazing folks here on the forums I have learned an immense amount and am completely addicted. Welcome (back) to the obsession.

heh heh, dont you think sendin him to that thread first is like a trial by fire?
(yes, this is where the music of mozart fills the stage)

welcome back to brewing.
(now, hurry up!) :)

Thanks for the welcome! Looks like I'm in wicked pissah company here.
I'm not sure what my next batch will be, maybe a stout. My first batch is still fermenting after 10 days! I can't find my hydrometer so I have to go by the bubbling airlock.

I am from Southie but in Medford now... just bottled my first batch a German Alt fro ma kit. I get my stuff from Modern Home Brew in Cambridge! Cheers and welcome!:mug:

Back