Hello from Manitoba!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hockeyman

Reaction score
So I've been lurking in the shadows for awhile now and after doing a lot of reading on this forum and a couple others I've finally decided to start piecing together an all grain setup. Here's what I'm putting together...

So far I've got a couple 30 quart stainless stock pots on order. One for the HLT and the other for a kettle. I plan on only brewing 5 gallon batches so I figure 30 quart should be plenty big enough.

I'm waiting for walmart to put all their coolers on seasonal clearance to make a 48 quart mash.

Picking up a complete starter kit from the classifieds as well as two stainless corny kegs later this week for an eventual basement bar.

I'm sure there will be lots of other items I'll be getting as I'd like to eventually go all electric and add in more high tech things with my arduino that's sitting unused at the moment.

Looking forward to all the help the community can provide!

Welcome To the forum,
If you post a thread it easy to find it at the top banner under my threads

Back