Hello, from La

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intriptik

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Baton Rouge, La and have been brewing for a couple years, extract only. My next attempt will be a PM batch and thats because of the wonderful resources I've found here. Thanks for the info, i'll let you all know how it comes out. i've just gotta finish building my MLT.

Congrats on moving up to PMs. Don't let a lack of an MLT stop you - when I first started, I just used a colander to hold the grain while I sparged.

Welcome to HBT!

Welcome from Ascension Parish! If you need anything give me a holler. If you are going partial why not go all grain? It really isnt that difficult and doesn't take anymore equipment. Good luck.

Well Zak truth is i'm still accumulating all my equipment necessary to make that transition and I don't want to miss out on the opprotunity to make a batch. It's cost vs opprotunity. I can't cover the cost so there goes the opprotunity LOL. well met, perhaps we can have a brew swap someday :)

Back