Hello from KS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tman

Reaction score
Coming from a state that had it's last brewery shutdown in the 1850's I thought I would break the horrible drought! Of course we do have some Micro brews I come from back east and am used to 7-8 brewery's per town. My brother talked me into starting home brew and this site seems to be very informative and the admins and mods very involved. Hope to talk to you all in future post.

Welcome Tman! This is definitely an uber-active community and everyone is always willing to lend a hand. Are you brewing now or getting started from the ground up?

Ize

Tman said:
Coming from a state that had it's last brewery shutdown in the 1850's I thought I would break the horrible drought! Of course we do have some Micro brews I come from back east and am used to 7-8 brewery's per town. My brother talked me into starting home brew and this site seems to be very informative and the admins and mods very involved. Hope to talk to you all in future post.

Hi old friend! (Unless there's more than one Tman in Kansas).

Back