Hello from Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryanjints

Reaction score
Hi my name is Bryan. I live in Mount Holly NJ. I have been wanting to brew beer for about a year now. Last year I bought John Palmers book and read it. Then I read over several parts more than once. For many reasons I never went further than reading about brewing. I talked to a guy at work who brewed years ago and doesn't anymore. HE GAVE ME his immersion chiller. At the time I didn't know what he was giving me. It looked like something I could take to the scrap yard. I didn't scrap it and it sits in a box in my basement.

Anyway...The reason I am here today. I have been lurking the last few days reading different things because I am going to brew. The time is right and I went and bought my brew kit and recipe today.

I am going to try my first brew tomorrow. It is "Brewers Best" Dunkelweizen. I like Wheat beers but I don't love them. The main reason I went with a wheat is my wife likes wheat beer and nothing else.

I will let you all know how it goes.

Hey...welcome and good luck jersey man...get busy...get up to speed and we can all share up a bulk pruchase on some grain.

Mike in Monmouth Co.

Back