Hello from Japan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KobeBrewer

Reaction score
Well, actually I am in Australia at the moment, but will be returning to Japan in September.

There is a decent number of homebrewers in Japan despite the fact it is technically illegal. Cops don't care unless someone complains (usually about the smell if anything). Ingredients are sold openly in a few big hobby stores and online.

Anyone in the Kobe-Osaka-Kyoto region is welcome to PM me, and I can hook you up with our informal club, Kinki Homebrewers in Japan.

Well, actually I am in Australia at the moment, but will be returning to Japan in September.

There is a decent number of homebrewers in Japan despite the fact it is technically illegal. Cops don't care unless someone complains (usually about the smell if anything). Ingredients are sold openly in a few big hobby stores and online.

Anyone in the Kobe-Osaka-Kyoto region is welcome to PM me, and I can hook you up with our informal club, Kinki Homebrewers in Japan.

Konnichiwa, bitches! Welcome to the forum and happy brewing!

Latest posts

Back