Hello from Idaho

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw1jeeps

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for having a great place to get all of my questions awnsered. I'm on my 5th batch now, and all have turned out great. I even have used 2 reciepes from here on my latest batches. I'll let everyone know how they turn out.
Thanks again, this is a great refernce for us noobs!
Prost!

HI, I have brewed so far; a extract kit Irish Stout, a extract kit Nut brown, then I started in the partial Mashes. I have brewed a Wheat, an IPA, A Rouge Hazel Nut Brown Ale Clone, a Belgium Whit Wheat, and tonight a Hefewiezen, that I got from this forum.
My best brew has been the IPA, I got the recipe from my LBHS and changed it adding hops, and dry hopping it. Even seasoned Brewers loved that one.
It helps that my wife works nights and that gives me alot of time to research and brew beer,
My worst was an EZ Wheat that I totally pulled a NOOB move on, it wasn't bubbling in my ferminter after 3 days so I pitched again, I know now to wait, But I am still drinking the nastey stuff, have to learn from your mistakes, right:mug:

Welcome from Sandpoint. I have been here for the past couple of years and have learned much from the various fora. I am hope that this will provide a wealth of information for you. Mark

Latest posts

Back