Hello From Houston, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texron

Reaction score
Hello all, My son (The Imbibed) turned me on to this site and I have been lurking for the last couple weeks. But today I decided it was time to go legit and spend some bucks to support this wonderful site. So, for better or worse, here I am.

A couple months ago my son bought me a pretty nice set of start-up equipment for wine making. I have a couple wine Expert kits in the starting stages now-a Chardonnay and a Gewurztraminer as well as a couple more kits in the que-an Okanagen Peach Ice Wine and a Limited Edition Italian Brunelo. My son included the Chardonnay kit in with the gift and the others are just me getting crazy with the "want to's"!

I will probably branch out into the beer scene eventually, but for now want to build the cellar with some nice wines. I have learned a lot from this site so far and look forward to learning more in the days to come.

I guess they'll let anybody join this site. All I can say is "There goes the niegborhood";)

Another welcome...:mug:

Thanks guys, I am looking forward to learning more and getting to know more of the folks on this site.

Welcome to HBT Texron!

P.S. I was going to go premium last pay check, but went a little crazy on brew order. Will give it a go next pay day. I know it is sad, but I only get so much allowance from the boss...lol

Welcome to HBT Texron, I too started out making wine, then progressed to the beer side, I still make wine, but THE BEER is where its at for me now, good luck.:rockin:

Back