Hello from Holland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeekDesign

Reaction score
Hi guys,

First post on this forum. I am brewing a beer for a couple of months now and have read a lot on this forum. I have brewed three times now, so that's is not quite often. But I have a pretty busy job, so the only times I am able to brew are in the weekends.

My first name is Justin and I am from the Netherlands. There is a similar Dutch brew-ferm but I like to have some more input regarding the entire process of brewing.

I will be posting some recipes on short notice and hopefully will get some feedback from you.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welkom.

From someone who live in NL until age 13.

A busy job in the Netherlands? I assume you get 2 months of vacation per year, like everyone else...

Welcome! I thought at first you may be from Holland, Michigan! The Dutch is strong over there. Some nice craft breweries too. How's the beer scene in the original Holland?

Welcome to the forum! Where do you live in Netherlands? I've spent some time in Tilburg.

I live in the neighbourhood of Maastricht, that's all the way south near the Belgium border. With the Belgium border close, beer is much better!

Small breweries are upcoming, so that's quite nice!

Latest posts

Back