Hello from Florida!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewT

Reaction score
I have recently decided to take my passion for beer to the next level and try some home brewing. I have worked in the beer industry for about 10 years now. Knowing my growing interest for craft beers and the science behind making them, my family decided to give me some most of the equipment needed for me to brew at home for Christmas. I signed up for this site a few weeks ago in hopes to gain as much knowledge as possible before trying to do this. I must say, I was not disappointed in the amount of information I have found. I am learning more and more every day from here and am looking forward to brewing my first batch in the very near future. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and hopefully I will have something to contribute later on!

Welcome Drew, sounds like this would be a natural for someone like you.

I hope so. When I say I have worked in the beer industry for 10 years I mean selling it. I've always been interested in the science behind it so I'm going to see of this might take my career in a different direction.

Welcome! I'm originally from Coral Springs, currently stuck in jersey for the next year (hopefully shorter).

Latest posts

Back