Hello from East Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pYr8

Reaction score
Hi All-

Just cooked up our first batch of blonde ale last night and it's sleeping quietly at 68° :ban:

Looking forward to freeing up the pail for a batch of dark ale :D

Hey there fellow Texans and part-time Texan:)
I was out near San Angelo at Lake O.H. Ivie for a bass club rally earlier this year kosmokramer. Don't blame ya for missing Texas! I'm a transplant but I think Texas blood runs in my veins. Texas is the greatest country on earth:D

Thanks much and greeting back to Oregon step, a beautiful place from what I've seen in my travels...
I still can't believe how many times I've gone to the garage bathroom shower to check that damned pail. Does the excitement ever wear off?

Nope.. try getting a carboy.. even cooler when you get to see all the churning going on in there

Thanks much and greeting back to Oregon step, a beautiful place from what I've seen in my travels...
I still can't believe how many times I've gone to the garage bathroom shower to check that damned pail. Does the excitement ever wear off?

It gets WAY worse! Welcome to the obsession!

Back