Hello from Coweta Oklahoma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutlawJosey

Reaction score
Its a suburb of Tulsa..just a hop skip and jump from Broken Arrow.

I have about 20 years of brewing experience but still consider myself a NOVICE. This is due largely to the types of brewing I have done to this point. No competitions, old recipes handed down from family members and not real investment in making recipes my own.

That is until now. Most of what I am working on is Cider, Perry (pear cider) and Mead. I plan to learn as much as I can, contribute as much as I can, and go crazy with recipes of my own. I am a huge fan of home brewing and always have been, just been a bit preoccupied with life to really get into it.

Recently life has thrown a few lemons my way and I have decided that hard cider is the way to deal with that noise :)

My name is Christine, I am 41, married, the mother of 2 the keeper of 4 really great pooches ( 2 mini schnauzers, 1 giant schnauzer and 1 GSD) and novice mazer and brewer. Oh and secondary passion is seeing how much HP I can get out of my 2011 Mustang GT

Thanks and happy brewing!

Thanks Kevokie..Muskogee is next door to the rest of my family in Tahlequah....or as they are "Howdy neighbor"

mlarnold...I especially like your Bob the Builder "STFU" avatar.. that my friend is awesome

I'm looking forward to my time here. I am usually the quiet one, but I am trying to break out of my shell a bit :-D

Back