Hello from Colonial Beach, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richthrift

Reaction score
Hey there, not sure exactly how to use forums as this is my first time ever being a part of one. That being said I hope to make some friends, have great conversations regarding brewing and beer in general and I hope to learn more and more about brewing.

Welcome to the forum fellow Virginian! Starting is easy, its stopping that will drive you crazy. Have you brewed at all yet?

I've been brewing with a Mr beer kit. But it just makes me wanna take things to the next level.

Welcome to HBT! You've come to the right place for getting to the next level. It's an amazing place for information, but it's so deep as to be somewhat overwhelming. I'd suggest you take your time, ask questions whenever you have them, and enjoy the ride. This is the greatest hobby ever, and a great site to share thoughts about it!

I'm in Virginia Beach, by the way, so I'm glad to see a fellow Virginian!
Cheers :mug:

Ah yes, Mr Beer..... the root of many of our addictions. I started there, many moons ago. Although I didn't stay wit Mr Beer long, I did stay with extracts for many years before taking the plunge. You'll find this site to be on of the most fun, informative, and sometimes highly opinionated. It just adds to its charm. Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress!

Welcome! I just moved from King George last June. Lived there for 12 years.

Take your time and be sure to read all the sticky posts in the beginning brewers forum. You'll learn loads.

Welcome.... I am new also and Its very addicting, many different areas to explore from recipes to DIYs. I find myself scanning the site every free moment

Back