Hello from Collinsville Oklahoma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corby

Reaction score
Hello All,

Another new guy here. I have brewed only four batches and have made mistakes with all of them. I ended up pouring the first one out because I couldn't get it to bubble. (I had not found this site yet) Ended up, the lid did not have a gasket. I have made three batches of Brewers Best American Light and the last one was a dunkelweizen. We have a really good LHBS down in Tulsa where I can get my supplies.

I have already started to upgrade my equipment, starting with a 10 gal SS pot from the Spikes sale the other day. It replaced a 3 gal borrowed pot that I had. I can already see there is going to be a lot of money spent on this hobby!

I look forward to reading this forum and meeting all of the members!

Corby

Welcome to the group, from CO. If you move from extract + steeping grain to BIAB, you don't have to spend a fortune to make great beer.

Welcome to the forum Corby. High Gravity does have a nice store,much better than the old one. You should brew the Kilkenny's Penny Red it is very good.

Latest posts

Back