Hello from Chico, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Dad

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm just checking in...Been brewing for 6 years and I'm currently working on getting a BJCP Beer Judge Certification. It's great fun drinking your homework.

Cheers!

:mug:

If you ever get down to Sacto, give me a shout.

I will buy you a beer.

if you can tear yourself away from Sierra Nevada Brewery that is....

Cheers,

knewshound

Brew Dad said:
Hello all,

I'm just checking in...Been brewing for 6 years and I'm currently working on getting a BJCP Beer Judge Certification. It's great fun drinking your homework.

Cheers!

:mug:
Ever use Wyeast 1056, White Labs WLP001, or Safale US-56 dried ale yeast? If you can't find it you might check to see if there is a brewery in your area that uses it.:D

Welcome to the forum! :mug:

Thanks for the welcome!

Knewshound, I sometimes get down to Sacto and I usually stop in to the Sacramento Brewing Co. for dinner and a pint. Very tasty...

RichBrewer, I think I've heard of that yeast...I recall some brewery around here makes a pale ale with that. :D

glibidy, If you like, you could let your (ex) assistant know that The Chico Homebrew Club meets at The Sierra Nevada Brewery (above the Gift Shop), 1st Thursday of every month, at 6pm. Club members usually bring Homebrew or commercial brew to share and a glass for tasting. There are no fees or dues-just show up to talk about and to drink homebrew. :tank:

http://www.chicohomebrewclub.com/

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back