Hello from Carbondale Illinois

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you live in the dale eh? I moved away from there 2-3 months ago. If you're looking for a god source of bottles pick the recycling bins due north of the arena and due east of the student center roughly. You'll find a good stash of beer and/or wine bottles quickly. Not that I'd do anything like that. :) I just moved away to Streator, but am staying in Joliet perdominantly. Besides that are you an SIU student? I'm a class of 07 grad, EET major.

Welcome! This is a GREAT message board!!

I used to live in Carbondale in the early 90's. Great times and a beautiful part of Illinois.

Keith

Is there anyone that hasn't been to C'dale? I swear, this place is the center of the universe. Not a student. Work at S.I.U. though.

Is there anyone that hasn't been to C'dale? I swear, this place is the center of the universe. Not a student. Work at S.I.U. though.

The place is definitely like a black hole IMO, once you go to the dale it tries to pull you back eternally. What do ya do at Southern?

Back